The vision of the Increase The Peace Project is to ensure all children and young people who access the service receive the support they need to achieve their full potential by aiming to provide a safe, stimulating and inspiring environment.
Our core belief is that many children and young people need support to realise their potential. Our mission is to ensure that children and young people have the opportunity to achieve their full potential by providing high quality services that meet their needs.
Child / Young People Focused
- The right support at the right time can make a positive difference to the well being of a child/young person
- Meeting the individual needs of children/young people
- All of our work is designed to help children and young people
- We work with children and young people from all backgrounds and work with them to enable them to lead positive lives.
- We work alongside other professionals to achieve our aims
- -We believe in the power of communities to support their members
The values of ITP are the principles that underpin how it behaves, what it chooses to work on and the manner in which it conducts its work.